Skip to main content

Suicide - A Dead End Street (I)

Suicide - A Dead End Street (I) To be honest, for the first time ever since I started blogging two years ago, I am not quite sure how to start this topic and get the ball rolling although I feel the need to bring it up every now and then. Two weeks back I was talking about my last Christmas' blues after having lost two friends among other things. One of them, a former colleague of mine, had quite surprisingly committed suicide. This news hit me like a bomb as it usually always does most likely because I, too, have been plagued by suicidal tendencies throughout my whole life. Anyway, as I was just starting to somehow come to terms with that loss, once more out of nowhere it struck me again like a lightening bolt. This time it wasn't anyone I had personally known but rather a small- scale US celebrity. She was the only one really sticking out while participating in a famous TV- dating show and even long after that. Someone as charismatic and likable as her who seemed to have it all going for her abruptly decided to terminate her life and hanged herself just like that. I'm completely blown away! The Why will most probably never be revealed. - More than four years ago I was sent the obituary of one of my all- time favorite ex- students. Even though they say that time eventually heals all wounds, I feel the time ever since has very well muffled but certainly not eased the pain. At 24 that girl had a great boy- friend and a healthy child. Literally her whole life was lying ahead of her, and yet she got up some morning, went to the back of her house and hanged herself. I remember as if it was only yesterday that just a few years prior I had been standing in front of her class rambling on about suicide and its grave karmic consequences on more than one occasion. As persuasively as I thought I might have driven the point of my monologue home, as miserable a failure my mission appeared to have turned out to be. One of the brightest and most charismatic students ever that she was, she was just laughing at me back then. Getting word years later of her suicide felt like a flash back plus a hard slap across my face. I am quite aware that by simply not being super woman, I could impossibly have prevented her or anyone else's suicide, nor will I ever claim to be able to.
However, if I can get my message across which is clearly colored by my own battle scars, I may perhaps bring a change of heart upon future desperados. Several times already I have seen, heard and witnessed myself what the aftermath of suicide looks like. Mostly younger folks end their lives once that overwhelming pain gets out of hand. In lots of cases those emotionally tormented individuals seemingly lack nothing whatsoever - at least at first sight. A much closer look though, may slowly reveal how much they actually suffer from invisible pain - be it because they feel obligated to save the whole world or because they do not love themselves and consequently cannot reciprocate the affection they get from the outside. The third group throws the towel due to issues they feel can no longer be overcome altogether. A single soul hardly ever manages to bring major positive change upon our rotten world. Therefore all those who think of themselves as the chosen ones for this impossible job must learn to refrain from this highly destructive way of thinking. All those who feel unworthy and unloved are called upon to do some serious soul- searching. We cannot expect ever to be loved unless we learn to love ourselves. We shan't listen to others as far as this very personal lesson but are instead advised to turn inwards and discover the divine spark which dwells in each and every one. We are all unique and special and should never allow anyone to take this away from us. 
To all those who may irrationally conclude from the kind of mess they are either temporarily or constantly surrounded by that life is just not worth being continued any longer, let me address these words. Nothing should ever become or be made a legitimate reason to kill oneself, neither emotionally nor physically. Suicide as an answer to mental turmoils though sadly often occurs without the sufferers being in their right mind. No doubt, people who feel trapped in occasional, periodical or permanent depressions need professional help first and foremost. From a spiritual point of view, however, they should also reflect for a minute or two on what a huge void their irreversible actions will leave in the lives of their families and friends. Doing so, they may hopefully gain the insight that a selfish step like this is just not fair to all those left behind. Moreover, there is always a solution no matter what the problem is. - Next time I'll be discussing suicide from a totally different angle which might surprise some of you. Until then keep your eyes and ears open to anyone around you seriously screaming for help. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#