Skip to main content

Circus Maximus

Circus Maximus - Good morning everyone! - With respect to this year's presidential race I can't seem to catch my breath anymore. This is the third time around within the last decade that I've been witnessing this sort of spectacle, but I have to say, I have certainly never before seen anything alike. As much as the Republican debates have kept me in absolutely unprecedented suspense, I just can't help thinking what a crazy and harmful circus America is getting itself into! Still I would not call myself a Republican or a Democrat, but just as I stated months back already, I'm definitely more sold on a candidate's personality rather than their political ideas, aspirations and promises. Hillary Clinton just does not do it for me anymore, no matter what, and I honestly believe that nothing good can and will ever come from trying to persuade female voters that it is the only right step to support her mainly due to her being a woman. Eight years ago I was clearly in favor of her, but time always miraculously reliably turns out to show someone's true colors in the end regarding that person's level of integrity and character flaws. This being said, there was gladly no exception in her case either as more and more conflicting facts keep surfacing around her person. Bernie Sanders appears to be a genuinely honest, truly empathetic and above all passionate man and would hands down function not just as the better front runner but also as the more ideal nominee later on this year. However, because Hillary is backed up a 100% by the establishment regardless of her image loss, Bernie unfortunately won't stand a fair chance to even get there. Never mind, both candidates are painstakingly unexciting, to say the least, and in my opinion way too literate for this country anyway. I shall eat my hat if plain Joe and Jane took real interest in politics the way those two keep conveying after all. Then there is the Republican field surprisingly with still 5 candidates left in the race for the highest position in the country. I admit I have watched each of the ten GOP debates and was literally glued to my couch which is rather unusual for me as I normally don't care for all that crap that is so carelessly promised and never kept anyway. Unlike their Democratic opponents though, those 14 men (and in the past one woman) have truly delivered an incredible mix of all, entertainment, substance and lately rather sadly also the lowest sort of childish high- school bullying combined with hefty personal insults. As far as my personal preference is concerned, not much has really changed, even though I have to confess I am not necessarily thrilled about the latest openly and most rudely expressed offenses. I still like Dr. Ben Carson the best of all, but sadly enough, he of all is clearly and fairly deliberately given the poorest and the least fair treatment by the media, a circumstance which in my eyes immediately raises the same old red racial flag as usual. Do I at this point seriously need to conclude from such disgustingly seclusive behavior that American Republicans indeed promote racism? If so, I should feel compelled to clearly distance myself from Republicans altogether for this would be nothing but utterly repulsive hypocrisy to preach the word of God as a supposedly good Christian and yet give in to racism at the same time. Dr. Carson is admittedly not the most flamboyant character amidst this crazy collage, but he has over and over again demonstrated thoroughly substantial qualities necessary to run this nation credibly and firmly, but unfortunately he has never been given enough room to underscore this. John Kasich I evaluate as the most competent and eloquent politician of all to become the next president of the USA. However, he comes across as much too sweet and inefficiently unappealing as the poll numbers have repeatedly shown. Marco Rubio is a passionate and strong contender, but he just seems to be lacking the politically necessary share of arena experience. Besides, he truly gives the impression of bringing too much Democratic spirit to the table. What's more, it very much appears that Rubio has lately got caught in a number of lies as well just like Ted Cruz whom he is actually still rather blatantly accusing of exactly that. People who sit in the glass house should after all not throw stones, right? Well, Ted Cruz on his part is now gradually losing a considerable deal of credibility after committing vote fraud and deliberately spreading untrue facts about his rivals. Last but certainly not least, there is Donald J. Trump who is a competitive, colorful, shrill but shrewd, caddy, vulgar and tactless business tycoon convinced of having all it takes to rule his beloved America. With his strikingly simplistic, repetitive and rude rhetorics he has somehow managed to call into life a gigantic movement which can no longer just be brushed off as some lunatic's brainchild and which will rather predictably not fade out any time soon either. Preferably acting in terms of a worried fear monger and grim doom prophesier, deeply angered Trump has cleverly connected with a huge majority in this country, even though not necessarily beyond its borders. He intentionally strikes the right cord verbally and produces a tone which is undoubtedly understood and resonates as such with most simple folks here who are definitely not politically savvy at all. Trump's language is purposefully kept idiotically simple, and his messages are continuously dished out in short and clear sentences, reiterated, reinforced and repeated just to make sure they do hit home to an audience which takes primary interest in being taxed less and keeping their jobs but making a more profitable living within a safe and family- oriented nation. The legitimate comparison of one of the most evil dictators ever in mankind's history is inevitably pushing to be acknowledged at this point as there are indeed undeniable parallels that must not be developed any further if we don't want history to repeat itself just once more. - To be continued.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#