Skip to main content

Parallel Worlds

Parallel Worlds - Good morning! - Recently a friend asked me whether there was such a thing as Parallel Universes or rather Parallel Worlds. I thought the question was a rather intriguing one because even though I absolutely believe in the existence of parallel worlds, I've never been asked this specific question before. Immediately I was taken back to that late Spring day in 1997 when I was experiencing a partial out- of- body occurrence. Up to then, I had not read anything about the soul possibly and randomly leaving the body, waking up in one's supposedly "familiar" surrounding on returning and yet not being able to move at all for a while, let alone even given any of this a serious thought. Anyway, that afternoon I had come home from school and lain down to take a short nap. After about an hour or so I was pretty certain that I had fully awoken already, and so I was trying to get up from my couch, but I couldn't - just yet. What on earth was happening? I was breathing normally and was looking around but couldn't move one single finger. Now, I really started to panic. Why was I suddenly paralyzed from top to toe? I didn't understand anything and was going to scream for help, but nothing seemed to come out of my mouth. My eyes were wide open, but strangely my vision proved to be rather blurry. As I was looking around assuming that I still had to be in my so familiar surrounding, I slowly started to question exactly that. Where the heck was I? All in all, it did look like my apartment, but a few details were plainly and simply off, and quite noticeably, too. When I vaguely spotted a dark and unspecified being seemingly standing further away from me than my attic studio would allow, I totally freaked out. In agonizing flight mode, I was desperately focusing on getting up after all but didn't get anywhere. I felt extremely heavy almost like having been pinned or rather pulled down by weights. Finally I was convinced to have been able to sit up only to realize that the one arm I was frantically staring at was blueish and transparent! I really thought I was sitting and had just turned around but instead I realized I was laying eyes on myself still lying on that couch of mine! That shock did it and instantaneously jolted me back into my physical shell. So, there I was again, or should I say still struggling to get moving and running away from that huge and ominous threat which kept slowly approaching me. After I had finally closed my eyes in surrender to basically give in to the fact that for whatever insane reason I was just not capable of escaping that childishly nightmarish monster, I actually did exactly that and finally freed myself from both that dark entity and my temporary paralysis. Weeks later I had another rather similar episode, but this time I was not chased by anything or anyone. Of course, I got nervous all over when slipping back into that scary cataleptic state after waking up from another afternoon rest, but somehow I was confident enough to trust that it would all end well again. So, despite my vision being anything but clear again, I started to curiously explore my surrounding by just moving my eyes. The surrounding I had thought of as definitely being my place didn't look so familiar after all. At first, I came to the conclusion that regardless of the overall great likeness there were several different objects and items that I clearly did not recognize as mine whatsoever. This really struck me as fairly odd but at the same time incredibly captivating. Then the door opened and "people" started to push their way into my apartment as if coming to a party. I didn't feel I knew anyone, but then I couldn't make out their faces anyway. Those folks, reminding me of faceless spirits rather, were not paying attention to me at all, and since I couldn't catch one single word of their eager conversations, I quickly grew overwhelmed and thus exited the lucid dream sequence. Months later, one of my friends told me that her boyfriend had been having the same kind of experience for years except that his catalepsy (temporary paralysis) usually lasted much longer than mine. As a consequence, I started reading specifically about this sort of phenomenon, and one day I rather accidentally stumbled across the fascinating topic of Parallel Worlds. It turned out that the surrounding I had found myself caught in during those strangely cataleptic half- awake trips was just one of several parallel forms of almost identical existences. The Beyond, too, is a credible replica of the locations we grew up and lived in even though slightly altered. Why this is, I do not know, but at least the places here somehow remind us of "Home". I also can't say for sure whether there are other physical dimensions out in the universe that resemble our planetary one. I would definitely not be surprised, though if some day physicists and astronomers discovered just that. However, on a spiritual and therefore non- physical level, I'm pretty certain of the existence of even more parallel worlds. Let me discuss a few next week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#