Skip to main content

How Do We Remember Past Lives?

How Do We Remember Past Lives? - Hello everyone! - Have you ever had that odd feeling that you sometimes walk on stunningly familiar terrain even though you know for a fact that you've never been to any of those places before - at least not in this lifetime? If so, there's no need to worry for you are clearly not alone. This phenomenon is called Déjà- Vu and literally translates into "Already Seen". About 25 years ago, one of my Austrian cousins went on a trip to London, United Kingdom together with his younger sibling. Although neither one had ever visited that vibrant and bustling European metropole before, Martin almost immediately realized that he would definitely not need a guided tour. His sister was just as startled as he was, but they quickly decided to take ultimate advantage of that surprising onsite revelation, and overly curiously they both accepted the challenge of exploring that huge city without the help of any maps. Peculiarly enough, Martin proved to know his way around perfectly well! I will never forget the utterly puzzled look on my parents' faces when Martin claimed to know London like the back of his hand. Finally someone other than me had confidently and credibly enough brought paranormal knowledge like this to the table. To be honest, I have experienced location- related Déjà- Vus rarely myself, but I've rather had a great deal of regressive dreams revealing numerous sequences and key fragments of past existences. This kept teasing me for quite a while until I was finally ready to seek professional help with a brilliant regression therapist who later became a great motherly friend and precious mentor to me. This was undoubtedly one of the most valuable experiences in my entire life since things evidently completely out of alignment quickly started to fall into place and made perfect sense after all. In case you may wonder now how I knew for sure that all those fairly weird stories really added up, well, let me tell you something. Being the absolute control freak that I am, I would certainly never - not even for a second - have allowed myself to simply fall apart the way I did that day and definitely not in front of a perfect stranger. As unsettling and frightening as that one particular past life occurrence initially felt, by remembering and reliving it consciously, I was finally given a fair chance to work through that ingrained trauma which had been going on for a couple of centuries. Pretty intense, if you ask me! That emotionally most challenging regression session of four days altogether ultimately gave way to the true nature of my severely disturbed family relationships. With fast growing understanding came prompt compassion, and from that unconditional love arose more or less like a super bonus. What's more, this kind of adventure also opened the flood gates as far as my talent to fetch glimpses not just of other people's past lives but mine as well. Unforgettable was the first time when I briefly found myself caught in a past life memory as clear as day. This sort of remembrance is generally referred to as Flashbacks and describes spontaneously, often unwillingly or unexpectedly triggered memories of a time and life circumstances which unmistakably do not fit into one's present existence. Flashbacks can be momentarily generated through the visit of new and unknown places, people, photos, music, scents, smells, tastes, sounds, etc. According to our general understanding, both Déjà - Vus and Flashbacks are usually revealed purely randomly and coincidentally, but in truth, this is clearly an act of grace from above, so to speak, with the divine intention to promote our interest in doing some active and serious soul- searching at last. Just don't listen to all those who are trying to put the fear of God into you or intend to hold you back from finding out who you truly are at soul- level. I know from experience that past life memories can be unlocked through both guided and free meditation rather easily. Don't panic once you find yourself on that threshold which is going to lead you into the apparently "forgotten" realm of your own Karmic past. Seriously, what could possibly happen to you on your personal journey back in time? I can promise you, nothing of those empty nightmarish tall tales such as potentially losing your mind or getting stuck between lives will occur for the simple and thoroughly comforting reason that someone up there keeps a watchful eye on you at all times. Besides, the soul will always give you only as much as you can consciously handle at the time being. - Not only does reincarnational remembrance contribute to a highly positive change in personal characteristics as well as in all kinds of karmic interrelations, but one's physical, mental and emotional health benefits just as much from it if not more. - Until next week then.

Comments

  1. Thank you, Marion. This topic is very interesting to me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#