Skip to main content

The Highs And Lows Of Christmas

The Highs And Lows Of Christmas  Merry Christmas to all of you out there! I wish I could feel the warmth of Jesus' arrival this year as I usually do, but unfortunately this year has been all different. Yesterday we Europeans were celebrating Christmas Eve, so I called up my parents. Sadly, my wishes did not sit too well with my mother but aggravated her more than anything. Distraught I went on to surprise a sweet old family friend who's always been like a second grandma to me. She was crying with joy when she heard my voice. I had quite obviously just made her day as she was sitting all alone thousands of miles away in her small room. Then I tried to get a hold of my father but could only leave a voice message on his cell phone. Later I messaged a friend in Austria and had to learn that a dear colleague of ours had just been buried after having committed suicide. What an incredible shock! God bless her sweet but tormented soul! Another positive thing happened though which I shall always remember. A fan and friend of ours stopped by in all the hustle and bustle between celebrating Christmas with her family and leaving for Florida today. She pulled in to deliver a box of fine chocolates and to wish us a Merry Christmas. How sweet of her! Thank God, at last I had a chance to talk to both my sisters on Skype and on Facebook. Regardless of all that had been going on all day long, yesterday did indeed end on a rather positive note with my husband cooking one of the best turkeys for me ever. Thanks my love! - Today started off in a quite neutral manner until I turned on my cell and received another heartbreaking message. This time my youngest sister was the bearer of bad news. Another sweet friend had finally lost her battle against cancer only hours before. Again I'm feeling completely devastated! Forgotten though is suddenly that stupid altercation I had with my mum just 30 hours ago. It is just not worth it arguing about past things that can impossibly be changed anymore! Listen, get together today, and tell your loved ones that you love them and how much you care! Only a few weeks back another dear friend departed from this plane much too soon leaving a huge void in the lives of his deeply grieving family. Just put aside al those trivial differences and show your unconditional love and support instead to all those you really care for because tomorrows are never promised, and you certainly don't want to be too late. - MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone! May love and peace prevail today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#