Ich wünsche euch allen ein GUTES UND GESUNDES NEUES JAHR! Mögen sich all eure Träume erfüllen! Bis zur nächsten Woche.
Ridiculous! - A belated Hello back to my blog! - I was writing this a few days ago as we were sitting on the plane to Chisasibi in the far north east of Quebec, Canada. We flew out of Montreal which is definitely not a small town airport. Anyways, what we went through was the epitome of aggravation. Having been to many airports already, I'm kind of used to the generally time- consuming ordeals starting with the self- check- in counters, security check points, passport controls, mile- long jogs to the gates, baggage claim, customs, etc. I really thought I'd seen it all - until last Monday morning. After surprisingly having been checked in by an actual person, we were finally headed towards Departures. I could not believe my eyes once we turned around the corner and spotted hundreds of passengers waiting in line. What the heck?! First, we were funneled in what seemed half a mile away from the actual security check point and then driven in long snake lines just like cattle. I g...
Comments
Post a Comment