Skip to main content
Freedom of Choice  Welcome back to my blog! - I thought I had seen it all before I came to live here. However, I should soon find out that I had seen nothing yet. Even though it takes one to know one, I have to admit, I'm still somewhat in disbelief about how little freedom of choice as far as turning one's life around is enjoyed on this continent. I'm not saying that Europe is mastering this crisis so much better, but the situation here is in fact much more dire than in the old world. I'm talking about modern life vices such as tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc. that have taken millions of people into their reckless grip of messing around with their minds to an extent which makes it almost impossible to keep a clear head.
It breaks my heart to see how many folks have lost their joy in life over unnecessary addictions and just drag themselves from one day to another. Their thoughts primarily and exclusively revolve around how to get their hands on more of what has not just begun to alter their states of mind but also eclipsed their free will to escape this living hell. Having been there and done that myself, one day I found the strength to break out of this vicious circle. I'm sure, I was lucky because I didn't just pull out for the sake of ultimately getting away from annoying ball- and- chain side effects such as making sure I had a lighter plus, of course, the necessary change on me at all times, but I consciously chose to accept the grace of being healed from a self- inflicted and harmful way of life. Those weeks of cleansing physically as well as mentally rejuvenated me impressively and brought back the awareness that we can all rejoice and live life to the fullest. We all should be grateful that we live in peace here and should thus take full advantage of our freedom of positive choices. Why enslave ourselves to vices that temporarily shut out pain, responsibilities, fears, anxieties, and other negative feelings successfully but get and keep us hooked forever? Nothing good will ever come from devilish pacts like these, so why not kick those bad habits and start all over again before it's too late? Why is it that we love to fall for this illusion of finding ease of pain when we see what toll it takes on those around us in the long run?
Instead of saying we do not want to cope with life the way we often created it ourselves, we usually insist on not being capable of change. What a sad excuse indeed! Once we figure out a way to undo bad choices or correct poor judgement calls one way or another, we become actively engaged in changing the course of events in our lives. It's actually that simple. We need a clear vision though that allows us to courageously and fully apply the tool of freedom to choose wisely with the intention to improve our quality of life. This is truly a gift and must not be blurred or even put at risk by socially commonly accepted but knowingly ragingly devastating chemical substances. As I keep it, it all originates in our heads, and accordingly, Mind Over Matter calls for action at least every now and then. Don't fight the urge to quit what is bad for your mental and bodily health. Instead give in to your little wise inner voice which will continuously attempt to guide you in ways you're supposed to enjoy the freedom to make positive and healthy choices for yourself and others. There is no greater gift than freedom of choice!

Comments

  1. Great Blog Meg ! look forward to reading your thoghts every week keep it up

    B.M.
    Upstate Ny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#