Skip to main content

Nothing Lasts Forever (I)

Nothing Lasts Forever(I) - Hi there and welcome back to my blog! - No matter if you get caught up in a series of cataclysmic events of the type of a tornado and ultimately feel like you have just been swept off your feet, or if change comes upon you in a rather paced and thus less traumatic fashion, life is in constant motion. This consequently implies that nothing whatsoever stays the same way regardless of whether we welcome it or not. For our sanity, though, we are better off just accepting this truth as unchangeable and start adapting to the flow of it all. - Just the other day, a renowned medical expert's statement sent me marveling at it for quite some time. According to that psychiatrist, the uncertainty of life with its potential of unfolding basically at any given moment, is the way out of depression. Quite exceptional and daring alike, I found his comment, although it appeared to be lacking sense, at first. Okay, does that mean that depression actually arises from a state of stagnation? Well, while I was pondering over that specific question, another quote from just another seasoned and estimated medical professional popped up and flat- out shook me to the core of my being. "As a young man I got immensely depressed after someone had told me that happiness was not something that was ever going to last", he candidly disclosed to a broad spectrum of listeners via the world wide web. Strangely enough, this exact matter has been occupying my mind for as long as I have been aware of thinking autonomously. Let me tell you, it rocked my world back then and has stuck with me ever since, so no surprise there as it clearly struck a nerv. Alright, the process of aging at any moment in time alone should be proof enough already that with every single day spent here on earth we are inescapably nearing our own mortality, in a physical way, at least. Sure, as long as youth rules, we are usually not as attentive and receptive of that circumstance, but by the time we have reached the peak and start descending, it just becomes brutally clear that all the while we have been going through bodily changes with their traces showing increasingly. Nothing ever stays the same and so renders completely ineffective and obsolete any obsessive and even desperate attempts of holding off to conscious changes, merely for the sake of keeping safe but trod- out routines in place which just may no longer serve or benefit us. Well, if this is true and nothing lasts for eternity, isn't it logical to conclude that happiness is simply of no exception either? I think, we can all settle on this to be just the same. Still, this begs the question why certain things appear to withstand change better than others? Well, quite inarguably, life would turn dull over time, and what's more, we would definitely stall in our growth at soul or rather karmic level. Staying cozy and sheltered in the same kind of repetitive routines which quickly become habitual simply does not drive us where we, as souls, have planned or even agreed to be. The wind of change is usually what perpetuates us towards the individually sought level of advancement. Without that boost, not seldom perceived as the somewhat irksome kick in the butt, most of us would not voluntarily move even an inch out of our comfort zone. Another fact well worth mentioning, we are supposed to acquire a sense of gratitude since being offered numerous chances, call it encores, if you want, regarding our approach and work on happiness, for example. Why would happiness be automatically granted forever if we don't know how to actually thankfully acknowledge and cherish it?  Even if, we managed to master its true value and applied deep respect and gratitude, I wonder, how long until we found ourselves desensitized to experiencing happiness in its entirety? Right, for that reason, we simply need to be kept on our toes at all times while being continuously challenged, so that we keep our inner fire of excitement going.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Life "Light" (I)

Life "Light" (I)  - Sorry, but with our soft shop opening last week, not to mention all the preparation beforehand, of course, I simply lost track of time as far as continuously blogging on a weekly base. -Okay, I am not going to lie, I am still just as much guilty of the common consumer's blind devotion to "light" food items as most health- nuts, but at least, I can say that I have repeatedly given that sore subject a truly critical and profound thought, so much in fact that it has meanwhile begun to bother the Pe- Jesus out of me. Out of that whacky diet hype of trying to strictly keep the suggested daily calorie intake within reasonable boundaries, it was just a matter of time for me to also join that large community of brainwashed worshippers of light foods. This dates back to the mid- 80s with the very first product of that kind made available in little sleepy Austria - which was no other than Diet Coke or "Coke Light" as we still up to this day c