Skip to main content

What Is There After Death Anyway?

What Is There After Death Anyway? - Good morning everyone! - Clearly as day, I still recall one particular conversation I was having with my beloved grandmother as I was taking her home from a typical Sunday afternoon visit at my parents'. Over and over again, Granny would confide in me how tired she had already become of old age, but at the same time she was increasingly getting scared of dying. That day was not any different when the conversation clearly started to go into the exact same direction again. I inquired whether she believed in anything at all after death, but she just shook her head. "No, what is there after death anyway?", she quickly played the question back to me. Now I was pondering over her response for a moment or two before elaborately attempting to discourse a question so very profound like this one according to what I had come to believe. "Your soul will gradually detach from your dying body, leave it at last and finally ascend through a tunnel or something alike. Some of your closest deceased loved ones will be waiting for you at the gates or rather the threshold to the Beyond. There your soul group will be welcoming you by forming an arch with their arms to let you walk through on your jubilous march back home. You've got to know, they do that to celebrate your return especially after a long and hard life like yours." Granny just kept gazing out the windshield still shaking her head. "You're nuts", she giggled in amusement. "You'll see", I reinforced my conviction, and then I suddenly had an idea. "If I'm right, why not send me a clear sign once you've arrived there?" - "Sure, whatever", she blew it off still shaking her head in disbelief. - Well, about three years later, my grandmother sadly passed away, and of course, she crossed over, what else? Three days later, one of my cheap watches, a $5 plastic work watch, began to go off out of nowhere and wouldn't stop beeping. So I fetched it and tried all the buttons, but when I figured I couldn't turn the alarm off, I despaired and handed it over to my husband. "That's weird", he said after a short while. "The buttons are all fake!" No kidding, he had just lost me right there as my absolutely puzzled look must have revealed immediately. "I'm telling you, this damn watch has no alarm", he assured me. Okay, now I was really alarmed! The very next moment it struck me hard. Hadn't I asked Granny for a clear sign after returning "home"? I most certainly had! The same watch kept screaming twice a day once at 2 pm and then again at 9 pm for 5 days in a row. The last time it was beeping was the day my husband proposed to me which happened to be at 2pm. I could feel my grandmother's presence so strongly as if she was sitting right next to me before I said "Yes, I will." -Since that day, I've felt her around me countless times, and she's even made several short appearances in my dreams. I have got to admit, some of those have definitely been out of this world, but she's never looked any better, younger, healthier and more vibrant. Thus, I wasn't all that surprised to find her in an outlet mall adjacent to a giant hospital compound one night. There she was sitting in a hair salon and getting her hair done in an unusually crazy fashion. I couldn't help laughing because she always wanted to look her best and just loved to be pampered by her hairdresser on a regular base. When she spotted me in the mirror, she blurted out in a fairly cheeky tone, "What are YOU doing here?" I instantaneously asked her the same question. "You see, what I'm doing here, don't you?", she smiled back at me. I did not unnecessarily feel unwelcome but rather currently misplaced as she appeared to be rather busy explaining to the women how she'd like her hair styled. I had to chuckle again and apologized for basically having intruded into her transitioning realm prematurely. Then I left the scene and literally called it a night that night. - Just like everyone else, I travel at night on a soul level and visit lots of different places and exotic locations. Still up to this day, I meet with my grandmother once in a while, and every time we reunite is just pure pleasure and joy. She looks so peaceful and rested and seems to be in the best of spirits ever. She truly glows and beams with tons of energy, love and understanding which makes me believe that she was indeed triumphantly celebrated on her return "home". She's also told me on several occasions that she's been keeping herself busy learning a great deal of new and useful things which will prepare her for her upcoming incarnation. Fascinating, isn't it? - Tune in for more next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#