Skip to main content

Just A Dream?

Just A Dream? - Last week I posted about reforms that as a rule start the most efficiently with kids. This somehow left me with an incredible energy boost ultimately leading to an epiphany which I would like to share with you this time. No idea where exactly that impulse came from or why it grabbed mine of all people's attention. Anyway, I wasn't just startled but at the same time pretty elated, to say the least. To my shame, I have to admit though that I still haven't caught up knowledge wise on the exact being of the five major world religions Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism. Not knowing certainly does not automatically protect one from possibly causing harm. This has become a major conclusion that I've come to terms with over the years. This being said, I'm fully aware of a multitude of potential traps concerning this hot topic and will therefore try to weigh my words carefully. Each of the five world religions had its origin in different corners of the world and somehow managed to stay so well preserved over thousands of years that we still gain abundant authentic insight, guidance and wisdom from those scripts. Each single religion in itself is most perfect, precious and sacred and needs to be fully respected. In several areas we encounter quite an impressive number of similarities all of which are basically sketched out rather simply. Last week I was sent a thought out of nowhere, and that concept was accompanied by an absolutely childlike sensation of pleasure and glee - maybe because I had attempted to put myself in kids' shoes. What if we focused on those overlaps, similarities and congruities and simply called it "The Universal Key"? The children around the globe would understand quickly and instantaneously approve of a belief system that was ultimately conjunct instead of opposed to each other. Most interestingly, kids do inherently carry this sort of universal knowledge around and need not be taught any specifics regardless of the religion. Up to a certain age limit, children undoubtedly possess full access to what is naturally understood as right or wrong. Who knows, they might even stick to this simple assessment tool if we adults were not so partial on everything in life. As much as I welcome religious divergence, as much it saddens me how little common grounds we are willing to find still. Throughout mankind's journey religions have contributed to countless differences, tiffs, confrontations, and even wars. To my understanding tolerance is the foundation each of the five world religions was built on, and yet this appears to be the furthest away from us, the obstacle number one, the tallest wall ever to be climbed. Sadly hardly any adult is unbiased when it comes to defending their religious beliefs, and that's why I would love to just pass on my vision to the children all over the world. Let them create a kind of new religion for themselves and their sons and daughters. In the meantime I'd love to sit on somebody's wall as a fly and witness a purely positive trend which may establish an unconditional and most unselfish approach towards universality laid out to unite rather than separate after all. #1 Listen to your heart and do what feels right to you as far as your conscience. #2 Be there for others the same way you would want it for yourself. #3 Respect yourself, others, nature, animals and natural man- made objects alike. #4 Rejoice in all the simple aspects of life as everything is a gift from the universe. #5 Love, listen and learn are the major principles of all spiritual growth. #6 Awake your inner healer and heal whenever and wherever you can. #7 Last but not least, live every day to the fullest in the here and now. These seven principles could become the seven pillars of the new belief system called "The Universal Key". What a rejuvenating notion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#