Skip to main content
Diet Fads and Rip- Offs  Good morning! - "Drop 3 Inches of Belly Fat", "Lose 42 LBS Drinking Coffee", "How This Woman lost 32 LBS" - These are just three examples of advertising headlines on the front pages of popular tabloid magazines here. Do I buy these because of such catchy announcements? - You bet, I do just like millions of females in this country. No doubt, the target group number one as far as the latest diet products, promising sensationally rapid and above all staggering almost over- night weight- loss, are women. Nothing wrong with that, right?
Well, if you are happy with yourself or resistant to any of this, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, if you belong to the 80% majority, and you've started to avoid looking at yourself in the mirror, or simply quit struggling to keep the stubborn extra 15, 20, 30, 50 or more pounds off, but you still see a glimpse of  hope to catch 22 after all, it sure matters if those statements are true or not. And now take this: None of these remedies work. Believe me, it takes one to know one. This certainly does not shed the best of lights on me, but at least it gives me some justification plus of course bragging rights. I've been my personal guinea pig for over 30 years - yeah, hard to believe that after three decades I am still prone to falling for the latest garbage, but I still have high hopes of sharing the Holy Grail with countless other Desesperadas all over the globe some day.
I have tried so many diet regimens, products, pills, drops, and other incredibly stupid items such as plastic ear clamps which supposedly stimulate certain acupressure spots as to decrease your appetite if positioned correctly, but in the end I have gotten even fatter. I've done rigid protein shake episodes up to three consecutive weeks while I was still quite athletic and super active five out of seven days a week. I would on average lose 15 pounds, be constantly miserable and sleepless, have no energy whatsoever and look like a zombie battling some terminable disease with my hair falling out and my skin appearing pasty and flaccid. The very day I resumed eating normal foods, I could feel the skin around my thighs, belly and buttocks stretch painfully probably because my starved and flattened fat cells were all gradually popping up just like pop corn. Suddenly I had more dimples than there are on a golf ball! Two days later I would bounce back to a plus of seven to ten pounds which was clearly water weight. Throughout my life I've put myself on all kinds of diets, carbohydrate, protein, non- fat, liquid, potato, rice, veggie, fish, and even zero- calorie diets, but not once have I ever been successful any longer than a few weeks. So, is it all just a gimmick? - Pretty much. And a rip- off? - That for sure! Just stay away from all 30- day- for - free- offers as many providers try and will screw you claiming that your trial phase was up before you could cancel it due to delayed correspondence or delivery and crap like that. Been there, done that myself. - Nothing brings you the miracle you've been hoping for so desperately. The only thing that will eventually lose weight, if you will, is your wallet. Almost all con- artists that guarantee quick- fix success through their ridiculously over- priced products. That's reality! What makes me really mad though, TV- celebrities such as Dr. Oz are playing along with lots of those crooks and even endorse their ineffective fake products.
Just to give you an example, a few months ago Dr. Oz introduced flax seed and gia seeds as the new revolutionary way of losing weight. I bought both as the results were said to be even more promising if taken together. Let me tell you what happened. After two weeks I got the severest menstrual pains in my life but didn't lose a single ounce! Indeed great results! - Anyway, as my mum would say, there are no miracle diets out there. The simple answer to this quest is eat less and exercise more.
I know, I don't like it either, but since there is nothing else that works effectively in the long run, you might as well give it a try. Enjoy and good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#