Skip to main content

No, You Did Absolutely Nothing

No, You Did Absolutely Nothing - Hello and welcome back everyone! - I believe, we all get there, eventually, at least once in a lifetime. I'm talking about arriving at a crossroad where we just know that we have reached that point of no return. At such a fork in your way, we can't but make a choice which path to walk onwards. We can call ourselves lucky should our spouses and partners decide to pull along with us, and quite similarly, friends and family, too, may either join us down that new road or ultimately part with us. I feel that even though the latter option does inevitably happen, we need to view it somewhat differently. In general, people around us tend to stay if we entertain solid, stable, healthy and balanced relations with them. However, the wheat is definitely separated from the chaff with the kind of folks that have never truly bothered going into depth with us to begin with. The reluctance to do so for the sake of getting to know us thoroughly and consequently learning to accept us the way we are is to be blamed for just that. What I am essentially trying to indicate is nothing other than the fact that we show a steadfast tendency of eventually losing all those around us that deem us primarily convenient to their own (often painfully shallow) purposes. As I have always stressed, we need to differentiate between real friendships and acquaintances and should therefore not automatically call each and everyone friends. I consider acquaintances most significant additives to our lives, and they usually make up the majority of our social contacts. I love comparing them with the base of a soup. Friends, on the other hand incorporate the various different seasons and herbs which give the stock its necessary flavor and so spice up everything. - Just the other night, I briefly discussed my sweet friend's dilemma with one of her longterm best friends. Heartbroken over the fact that she basically feels cut out by her all of a sudden, I sadly proved to be of little to no help to her as far as offering any solace. I suppose, this is because lately, I myself have been going through a similar transition and thus started to feel emotionally numb. In essence, my apparently cold and little heartfelt advice of just letting it all go past her, made and still makes perfect sense. After all, the two women friends have in fact grown apart and as a result got to the end of their journey together. As sad and unfortunate as this may be, such is life, and we just need to accept it for there's nothing we could do to ever change that anyway. - Well, I, too, happen to presently find myself at just another crossroad in my life, and I know without the slightest doubt that I will have to part with certain folks that I have meanwhile surpassed, so to speak. Now, my looming retreat from them is bound to raise the logical question, "What did I do to you that you are acting like this now?" to which I shall answer, "Nothing, you did absolutely nothing." Funny, how much truth this response bears in itself, if you think about it. The matter of the truth is that I strongly feel that I am about to progress by taking just another major step in spiritual ways, a discipline or rather a field which I sadly have not been able to share with certain individuals (including some of my family) who I have grown close to nonetheless. The reflection about how much of all my effort has actually been reciprocated by means of overall personal acceptance frankly saddens and disappoints me deeply and ultimately numbs me all the more. I know that I can't and shan't change anyone for the simple reason that we are all on different soul levels. Therefore, with a heavy but a true heart, I will have to let go of all those who consider themselves my friends and family, although they have up to this point right- out refused to engage with me on levels other than mostly superficial ones. To all of you, who are just not willing to explore my multi- faceted being with all the gifts I have to offer such as my music, my books, all my writing, my knowledge and wisdom as a teacher, as well as my spirituality, I have nothing more to say but, "You have indeed done nothing", before lastly sending you off in love, gratitude and with all due respect.                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#