Skip to main content

The Acceleration Of My Merry- Go- Round (I)

The Acceleration Of My Merry- Go- Round (I) - HELLO everybody, and welcome back to my weekly blog after a summer break which was just going to last shortly. All fairly relative, though, right? In fact, much more time than previously thought, planned or anticipated has passed since then due to our rather spontaneous decision to relocate to a farm where the house needed a considerable amount of work and TLC before we could seriously think about settling in, even. Without a doubt, a rather lengthy stretch, those past eight to ten weeks, and yet, in hindsight, I can't help but gasp at how fast that special interval has actually swept by. Up to this day, I most vividly recall my sweet late grandmother point out the phenomenon of time to us kids as something increasingly fast- tracking in an ever the more noticeable way, the older we got. - Alright, here I am, picturing myself as a six- year- old, who most naturally without any temporal concept whatsoever back then, wholeheartedly trusted in a day stretching into a period almost undefinable and therefore close to eternal. The reason for clinging on to it for dear life primarily arose from my very own perception of being in absolutely dire need of gaining more space between Today and Tomorrow merely to preserve my sanity. Downright ironic this classic contradiction or oxymoron! Anyway, not for nothing did I feel the urge to protect my fragile mind just as much as my sacred personal peace. Why that twisted stance, you may quite rightfully wonder? Well, what I principally created then was a hurried makeshift copying mechanism which seemed only logical to me after having - more or less over night - ended up embedded in a mentally endangering since highly toxic environment. In the light of an almost complete and unthinkable absence of a first or native language at such an advanced age, I quickly noticed in horror that I was running out of valid options with respect to lastly catching up with the complexity of a First Grader's daily scholar affairs. There had not been any talk yet as far as putting me into the professional care of a child psychologist or psychiatrist despite everyone's awareness that I had virtually just been ripped out of my nuclear family and swiftly transplanted into a patch- work type of familial group. Today, I can honestly say that to my very best of knowledge, I was trying just anything possible then, so that I would not drown in that overwhelming stream of duties, discipline, learning, adapting and well, delivering satisfactorily, after all. At that time, I often envisioned myself flailing my arms in sheer despair only to keep my head above the surface. However, this was also the time when I had to accept just another painful life lesson which was that my behavior of unintentional but still constant failure actually bore anything but gratifying consequences at home, the one and only place a child is supposed to feel safe. As a doctor, my father, who is deeply rooted in old- school ways of thinking, sadly understood nothing at all about the broken or traumatized soul of a child, much less about his own flesh and blood. I consequently felt it was imperative to my survival to fabricate excuses as to why my homework had not yet been corrected and assessed by my teacher. At first, I began to hide my thin test books literally scattering them all over my dad's office, and, sure enough, I would faithfully return every other morning right after being dropped off at school. Keep in mind, though, back then, time was not the only dimension apparently super flexible in my mind but distance as well. A way which takes me between 5 and 7 minutes today created the stressful illusion of half a lifetime at age six. Nonetheless, I would haste back to my secret vault and fetch my exam papers which were still unacknowledged or rather unsigned by my parents. Back in school, I would apply even bolder tall tales to answer for the alleged negligence on their part. Of course, my game had an expiration date, and exactly this mess was now approaching me fast and furiously. Still, it truly felt like an eternity away until it would finally hit me head on like a freight train at full speed. - To be continued next week.            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#