Skip to main content

All Black and Blue (I)

All Black And Blue (I) - I think, I speak not only for myself when I say that most of us here have by now definitely reached that boiling point as far as tolerating any more of that stubborn Black -Lives -Matter- Movement myth which is primarily targeting the blue- uniformed executive in this country in most vicious ways. In my opinion, the media needs to be held accountable for at least 75% of the entire crisis which they alone have dangerously persistently been pushing throughout the last two years. In fact, the kind of information we would essentially need for reasons of clarification is only sparsely dished out if at all. However, creating a false trail and then collectively trying to manipulate us down to angrily biased and pitiful, non- autarchical and all brain- washed vegetable seems to be outright desired these days. Folks, it is time to seek the necessary details with respect to a matter like this one in its entirety from other than the mind- dumbing sources commonly available. Go and check out alternative news apps, news channels, unbiased newspapers and even the good old history books (independent ones only!) for they should provide you with all that you need as to put back the pieces the way they are very much supposed to be looked at as a whole. Yes, I'm sure nobody in their right mind would ever look at this densely complicated matter as a mere walk in the park. I certainly don't claim to know more than any above- average educated academic person does here, but for one, I am just not a friend of the media in general and therefore refuse to blindly believe what is suggested to me. Secondly, I am at least anxious enough to willingly expand my knowledge about different key issues such as this one by gathering information mainly through uncensored media outlets. What is more, coming from a different continent altogether, does seem to aid me in my effort to just take it all in the way it is - impartially. In the following, please allow me to try and shed light onto that highly explosive mess of black and blue as I as an outsider view it. First of all, I can honestly say, I could care less what skin color someone is, although I'd like to stress my clear preference for the Asian race which can only be explained through karmically favorable memories stemming from positive past existences in China and Japan. Speaking from a Karmic standpoint, I just can't seem to shake the impression that several times down the incarnation road I must have stuck in skins other than exclusively white which would naturally include black as well. Anyways, for the sake of coming into the understanding of that crucial racial problem at its root, it might actually turn out to be rather worthwhile if we remained in the Karmic realms for a while. Throughout their history the black race has reportedly experienced enslavement not only by the white but rather surprisingly long before that by the black man as well. Hmm, who would have thought that, right? But then just for a very brief moment look into other corners of our world at what has happened there up to now. Back in the day, mainly white colonialists thoughtlessly committed genocide on a massive scale both across North and South America and Australia alike, just to name a few examples off the top of my head. Unfathomably, thousands if not millions of indigenous peoples were brutally slain, disowned, driven out of their regions and often enslaved. Regardless of the fact that I favor the Asian race, I am fully aware that they are just as far away from acting or rather having acted as saints as anyone else, and needless to say, I would never condone any horrific acts on their end either. Nevertheless, you tell me which of all existing races on earth is actually the worst one. Hands down, us white asses, wouldn't you agree? Karmically though, we all tend to eventually take turns racially, sexually, religiously and socially which ultimately teaches us at a soul level to sensitize, build compassion and nourish love for one another. This way, a soul which might actively have participated in the holocaust against the Jewish people seventy years ago, is perhaps granted an invaluable Karmic lesson by experiencing what it is like to be (mal-) treated as a Jew him or herself this time around. However, looking at our Karmic evolution on a collective level, the results are often different, even though basically the same law applies. Surely, as individuals it appears to be easier for us to find abundant chances to redeem ourselves throughout the eons, whereas in the collective it doesn't quite work that way. Let me try and illustrate this in the case of the history of the black race. We, the often times so arrogantly self- proclaimed supreme white race - nothing but a repulsively deceptive and counteractively misleading truth - have badly wronged the black race among others for quite some time. This is a given since historically proven fact and simply calls for adequate consequences which just have to be faced on more or less similar grounds. That is basically it. Looking at the lately rapidly increasing turmoils, it very much seems as if the time for Karmic payback has come after all. - More next week. Stay tuned.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#