Skip to main content

Travel Back In Time

Travel Back In Time - Good morning everyone! - Remember, time is a solely man- made concept and does not exist in any realm other than our world. Thus was it really possible to go back into one's own past existences, fix broken relationships, correct bad choices, undo mistakes, and even change the course of things for an entirely different outcome in your own future? The revolutionary concept suggested to me about 15 years ago by a superior soul sounded so tempting that I couldn't help but put it to the test. 3 years prior my life had started to change in bizarre ways rather sensed than seen. Indeed fairly peculiar were those beginning days of me spiritually breaking through at first and more and more loose as time progressed. But you see, all of a sudden, I found myself stuck after foregoing the option to finalize a full OBE (out- of- body- experience). That impulse had tenaciously been urging me to its completion on several occasions, but I had just got too scared. Whenever I get stuck like that, all natural flow ceases and condenses to the point of me getting severely depressed and even suicidal. Back then I kept overwhelming my voice in class until I ended up being completely hoarse. When I was finally prescribed an extended period of speech therapy, I was quickly on the mend vocally but was still feeling confused due to the impression of having spiritually fallen back into another dark age. I swear, the very same moment the speech therapist brought up that so incredibly insanely sounding idea of returning to the stations of one's own karmic past, it rang a bell so loud that I just couldn't ignore its driving force. But how on earth would I be able to do that without the help of anyone? The more I read about it, the clearer it all became in theory, but it would take another year until I got more or less 'coincidentally' pushed into the place I quite apparently needed to be. As you may know, there are no coincidences in life ever! Anyway, even though by then I had been out of touch with two of my primary core family for roughly 10 years already, I could still feel a rather strong toxic connection, and this made me uncomfortable and nervous. So I opened up to a motherly and mentor- like friend of mine. "Cut the ties loose", she blurted out immediately and started to explain that I should in my thoughts wander to a safe place, preferably to the deck of a ship and pretend I was cutting the ropes of two huge packages tied to either side. Then I should give my sincere and heartfelt thanks to both members and just watch as the baggage was slowly disappearing on the far horizon. I was ecstatic, went home and did exactly that before falling asleep, and you know what, it worked! I finally got the relief I'd been looking for. After that triumphant mission I began to encounter the right kind of folks who had obviously been sent to assist me further on in this specific regard. I'm aware that by being able to not just catch glimpses of other people's karmic past but mine as well, I may indeed have a tremendous advantage which also exceeds my vivid imagination by far. Over the past decade I've been able to refine certain steps as far as sensing the necessity of clearing up old and stubborn karmic issues by means of consciously detaching from those involved, engaged and entangled in those turmoils. However, I ought to add at this point that such a powerful ritual can only occur if or rather when the time is right and with it full awareness sinks in. You cannot force any of this at random, nor must you ever push anyone there before their own divine timing. On average, we make hundreds of different acquaintances per life time ranging from just knowing (of) someone to befriending and loving others. Since we tend to re- incarnate into similar clusters but rather different settings AFTER falling oblivious to most of what was going on before, we have to somehow start all over again and try and come to terms with all our main teammates as well as antagonists. Only rarely does anyone or anything (deja- vu) spark our complete memory of a singular existence or series of past lives. Therefore, quite naturally it takes some time to get to know them once more even if we somehow instantaneously sense a certain reliable degree of empathy or antipathy towards them. The universal saying "First impressions matter", always validates itself again and again simply because our souls and Higher Selves know so much more than our laughably restricted and egoistic minds. - To be continued soon.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#