Skip to main content

May I introduce myself ...

Hi, my name is Marion. I am originally from Austria, Europe and have been living here in New England for five and a half years ever since I got acquainted and subsequently wed to my sweet husband. I speak a few languages, and have always kept my ear on the ground as to what is going on around me politically, socially, economically, and most of all psychologically no matter where I am
as I feel it is of magnificient importance to stay updated at least on the surface of major matters which simply make or break a country's society. Sure, I am not in the position whatsoever to bring changes upon this or that people, but I should at least be able to express my free opinion about what bothers the heck out of me and hopefully others too.
The reason why I wanted to start blogging is that I simply do no longer want to just sit around idle and keep accepting and excusing certain occurrencs, events, trends, situations, developments, and facts because everybody here and elsewhere throughout the western world is supposed to nod in approval and swallow the bitter pill over and over again. Hence the name of my blog, BASTA! Enough is enough!
I am planning to publish one post per week on a specific topic and would welcome your responses as long as they are kept on a neutral and non- aggressive base. I am fully aware that you may not always agree to what I feel like saying and challenge you to set the ground for debates, but please refrain from hatefully replying out of anger, misunderstanding, disagreement or just no reason at all.
I am going to start the first week of 2012. Until then, have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year's Eve! Talk to you soon.

Comments

  1. Hi, Marion

    I understand your frustration, as a contractor I have to listen to many horror stories from innocent home owners throughout the day.Regulation should be required but on the other hand this is still a free country.... if we have to much government well then we will have to pay them as well to exchange the locks , not going to happen ... it is buyer beware !! I believe that in todays society there is no excuse for stupid ..there are multiple help pages and warnings as well as T.V. Shows to help every day .. No need for anybody to be a victim .
    I do thou appreciate the fact that there is someone like yourself willing to speak up and at least try to help those who obviously does not do there research and end up the victim....
    Please keep posting your blog as I will check in and leave my comments as well

    Good luck

    William / Ny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#