Skip to main content
False Prophets - Hi everyone out there! - Just the other day we tuned in on some local channel which introduced a few allegedly certified psychics and mediums at work. Basically coming from the same corner myself, I know too well how incredibly tricky it can be at times to provide a client with a profoundly pleasing reading. Some people are true skeptics and just feel like putting you to the test while others are so genuinely desperate that they take in every single word you say. Different strokes for different folks. The very same goes for spiritual counselors, seers and mediums. We are all very, very different and come with different skill levels ranging from exceptional to plain sucky just like in school where some students fall behind while others clearly excel at the same time. If I were to rate myself, I'd spontaneously say above average, regardless of the overall quite positive reviews I've received over the years because it is a tough business, and I don't always feel that great about myself. I've heard of excellent talents and even seen a few outstanding ones on national TV. My hat's definitely off to anyone who doesn't crack under the pressure of having to perform in the public eye - like Teresa Caputo from the show The Long Island Medium, an absolutely fantastic natural! - but rather blossoms because they are truly connected to the source and thus authentic and good at what they do. Robert Hansen is another medium who has impressed me a lot even though his show is unfortunately not aired any more. Anyway, I've been to some places here and elsewhere that are supposedly saturated with experienced psychics and mediums and/ or psychic energies like Lilydale, NY. Let me be clear, just because a bunch of self- proclaimed mediums and psychics live in special gated communities does not necessarily turn the soil, fauna and flora into an energetically special place. And vice versa, highly spiritual places like Sedona in Arizona do not -on a self- explanatory level- automatically promote spirituality among visitors that claim to have been touched. I certainly don't want to sound stupidly self- righteous when I say that because there are psychics around just like sand on the beach, I kind of found my niche right there. I became a spiritual counselor because there are just too many bad apples out there that take away from the mystique and the spark by making it all ever the worse. Just like with my wish to become a teacher myself many years ago due to my personal experience with mainly bad teachers, this career choice was driven by the exact same motif. Back to that show we were watching fragments of last Sunday morning. A few people had come on that show claiming to be pet psychics, seers, mediums, etc. What I witnessed in only thirty minutes made my stomach flip! Even the founder of a national, oh so renowned institute showed up. He couldn't have been any further away from the factual truth in that reading he gave to a woman who just had asked, "Are there any messages that you sense from anyone around me?" There is very well a difference between a male and a female spirit coming through, I would suppose. I'm by no means a medium, but I could clearly tell that something was not quite right there. Give me a break! Again, I'd like to stress, some readings are definitely harder than others, and I also have days when I'm clearly not up to par, but from the head of an institute which takes the money of whoever wishes to be certified, I would definitely have expected much different! - I've been to a few fortune tellers myself throughout my life. Some were okay, others though, actually caused quite a bit of harm. According to some, I would be farming and boating (!) in Canada, side by side with the spitting image of Clark Gable, with four kids in tow, loaded, of course, and ... . Oops, I almost forgot, I would be dead by now, twice already. Go figure! - The moral of this little tale is simple. Just go with the flow, or rather stick to where the majority flocks to. Last but not least, do not waste your money on anyone who claims they know your entire life ahead because the future is rather flexible and certainly not written in stone yet. Own your future by living it your own way! 

Comments

  1. excellent reading as always..love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece very interesting , looking forward to the next one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#