Skip to main content
Cyber Bullying  Good Morning! - I cannot stress enough the paramount significance of keeping the fight up against Cyber Bullying even though this is indeed an uphill battle par excellence.
Just the other morning we saw a report about a cheerleader who had been openly been bullied on Facebook most likely just for the fun and thrill of senselessly insulting others. Honestly, what a crappy world do we live in where people are targeted often for no apparent reason?
Maybe two or three weeks ago, my husband was watching a few video clips of an Elvis Tribute Artist (ETA) who is considered the best and the closest to Elvis. Anyway, we were reading a number of comments about that guy, and to be honest I was not just shocked but truly disgusted by what people felt they had to express so candidly. It does not matter if I personally think that that ETA should be labelled the cream of the crop or not, but who in the world gives anyone the right to leave such nasty, unqualified, rude, and most of all completely uncalled and inappropriate comments? Who are those folks writing such terrible things after all? No faces and no names needed really, although I'd admittedly be burning to find out about their identities, but I can tell you one thing for sure. People like them are stupid cowards hiding behind synonyms and thus behind an impenetrable wall of anonymity. We are talking about low- lives here. It would not surprise me in the least if the majority of those bottom feeders were adolescents and young adults as I quite frequently overhear especially younger generations exchange that kind of repulsive and disrespectful language. On a different note, a well- known and highly acknowledged young country singer has been bullied and harassed on popular sites such as YouTube on and off with regard to her weight fluctuations. Nobody's darn business, I would like to think, but since the trend as far as having to continuously present yourself in the best possible light is commonly supported by fashion, advertising, health, and other advocates, it seemingly has become rather normal and okay to toss around with hurtful and destructive criticism. No, it is not normal or okay at all! YouTube doesn't surprise me anymore. Their business policy is apparently spread thin when it comes to clean ethical "interaction". Often the source of comments cannot be traced back. Why is this? Perhaps to protect assholes from being reprimanded, sued and forever excluded from the virtual world? It seems to me just like that. And now Facebook is gradually walking down the same filthy path? Unreal! That cheerleader's family tried to intervene and asked Facebook for their support to no avail whatsoever. I'm appalled! I might consider closing my Facebook accounts as I'm no longer certain about their integrity. Bring it on, and give me the names and faces of those who get a kick out of insulting, bullying, harassing, bad- mouthing, and belittling others. I would love to address those brainless morons one by one. Of course, when I was a child, I was bullied in school as well because I was allegedly too fat, too slow, too dumb, too ugly, too ... . You see, these are all criteria that haven't changed a bit within the last 30 or 40 years. However, the bullies back then were not nobodies. I knew who I was dealing with and was therefore capable of fighting back. Nowadays, your own class mates ruthlessly and anonymously spread psychologically endangering rumors about you being a fat gay wimp if you're male and a dumb, fat, ugly, lesbian slut for girls. For God's sake, people get alive! Stay as far away as you can from the Internet, specially knowingly disturbing social media sites. And please, do yourself a grand favor by not posing questions of the fishing- for compliments- kind such as, Am I beautiful? online, as this is just like suicidally testing shark infested waters.
Just turn a deaf ear to that species of cretins. Last but not least, to all the reckless imbeciles out there, Watch out! You might easily be victimized next! Have a great and cyber- bully- free day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#