Skip to main content

The Acceleration Of My Merry- Go- Round (IV)

The Acceleration Of My Merry- Go- Round (IV) - Well, there I found myself at the drop of a hat turning 50 years with one major question on my mind which was 'How and where in the world has all that time (half a century!) slipped to?' No worries, I was not having a melt- down, nor was I bound for a crisis of any other kind, but I do admit I was downright flabbergasted as to how I could possibly have grown so old that quickly. After all, was I not all that long ago rather anxiously anticipating my first milestone and therefore dumbfounded over a simple yellow package of Wrigley chewing gum being in fact all that I had received from my biological mother on my 10th birthday? Was I not more or less recently 19 3/4 still and exceedingly impatient to finally approach my 20s? Was I not only a short while ago welcoming my 30s silently sitting all by myself while feeding off lots of memories from my grand birthday party a year prior? Was I not just lavishly celebrating my 40th birthday amidst my family with my sweet late grandmother still around? Unbelievable, but there I was now all of a sudden at 50 - Boom! Again, that blunt awakening was neither accompanied by any type of agony, depression, frustration or anxieties but clearly by an overwhelming extent of awe instead. Slowly but surely, my inner clock has been gathering speed, and suddenly it very much feels like it has begun to run so fast that catching my breath is in fact becoming luxurious. Take a full week, for instance. In my teens, such a period would still appear to be dragging on forever. A good decade later, it would miraculously still last for quite a while. Throughout my thirties, eight days of short vacation time, say in the middle of the school year, I was still able to enjoy as a fairly medium length stretch. About ten years later, though, it would start to strike me as somewhat unsettling that once I got into Wednesday, the second half sort of passed faster than the days before. Now at age 52 1/2, I simply can't help noticing how scarily fast time runs from Monday through Sunday. Every single Wednesday morning, I look at my husband and comment with a sigh, "You believe it, it's garbage day again?!" A week is just nothing anymore, and even a month zips by at exponentially increasing speed. What the heck??? A year slips by just like that and then a new one followed by just another one. Whenever I catch myself reminiscing as I look back to whatever we were doing in the past, I usually end up both shocked and reluctant to believe that it has actually only been 6, 7 or 8 rather than the firmly assumed 2, 3 or 4 years. I truly wonder what it will be like in another ten, twenty or maybe even thirty years from now? At bedtime, my significant other regularly complains, "What the hell, didn't we just get out of bed?" Yes, we did, but you see, those 15 hours in between getting up and lying down again are strangely no longer lasting their original length compared to what it felt like when I was only 15 or 20 years old. As much as I still despise sleepless nights, at least, they have clearly lost their bite, so to speak. After all, what's another 6 to 8 hours to wait out, right? All kidding aside, most faithfully, I keep trying to consciously grasp the moment and so stay fully focused in the Here and Now, but I find it harder and harder to accept the truth which is I am virtually losing my grip on either one. As a matter of fact, I have made the rather startling observation that my future, or rather what is left of it, is becoming noticeably shorter perspective- wise while my past seems to be stretching and spreading out further more. I know I can't and won't ever win that insane race against time as first and foremost, I am condemned to actually witness my very own gradual decay firsthand. I would definitely be lying if I said I liked the nature of that unstoppable transformational process because I really don't. Believe me, it is less the fact that I am aging but rather the circumstance that I am basically running out of time altogether. - I love watching my felines eat, play, rest and interact with each other as well as with us, even though, I seriously can't help but think, 'Can it be that they feel their old age, too?' How do animals in general perceive time if at all? I would love to find out if they sense any difference apart from naturally occurring physical wear and tear which slows them down very much like us humans? Well, as I am contemplating this very thought, the awareness is pushing through that it is long gone already and that the Now is consequently nothing but an illusion. Inarguably, time is a serious force to be reckoned with and thus very well existent as it explicitly demonstrates its power pointing directly at all our mortality, even if, solely on a physical plane. Anywhere else, wherever that may be, time, as we know it, is de facto absent which ultimately grants our souls to last forever as immortal entities.                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#