Skip to main content

Human Deception (III)

Human Deception (III) - Well, if all those who appear to be without a soul but, in fact, possess one like the rest of us - quite regardless of their soul age and advancement, why do they still differ from the majority? Okay, as complex as this question might present itself, I think, the answer is actually much easier to handle. Because God gives us all the unconditional option of free will - of course, this is just once more, in itself entirely dependent on our individual Karmic makeup - we are indeed free to either go with HIM, THE light and all the good that automatically comes with it [GOD is GOOD] or with the complete opposite which represents Satan, THE darkness plus any possible negativity and evil adherent. Therefore, aside from what we might have planned to karmically muddle through this time around, we are absolutely free to choose between either good or evil. It is actually that simple! Why strictly either or, right? Believe it or not, there is just no way to remain or rather settle for the gray zone and enjoy a little bit of either one - even if, rather paradoxically, this is where most of us actually feel the most comfortable. However, the significance with regard to taking sides is constantly and inescapably up for challenge one way or another. No doubt, taking a decision such as clearly striving towards either opposite within that scope of duality - what else - prerequisites and downright demands a certain degree of awareness which again only gradually develops with conscience deriving and growing from morals and ethics taught to us. I admit, this all must sound way too philosophical and also bone- dry theoretical. The quintessence, though, lies in connecting with that God- given steering spark inherent in every living creature. It works with everyone and at all times as long as we don't just carelessly disregard that tiny low voice adjacent to it. I bet, even an undeveloped cero- level soul somehow "knows" what feels right and wrong. I was as young as five, when I experienced my first distinct Karmic nudge and thus just knew that what I was going to do was all wrong. Through the process of discovering several different past lives of mine along with the course of my present existence, I have found out how easily one can be swayed into going dark as the line between good and evil is an extremely thin one. And this is precisely my point here. God allows us absolutely free reign in whom we decide to follow, HIM or the Devil and hence will not hold us back should we give our preference to Satan instead. He will, however, answer your prayers once we opt to no longer fall prey to him. Throughout the eons, I have sold my soul to the Dark One more than once. As a small child - I don't know who influenced me as nobody in my immediate environment instilled faith in me - I just began to talk to God one day when I found myself in dire need of moral support. Over the last 43 years, I have been able to establish a solid relationship with HIM, and nothing will ever change that again. However, at an relatively young age already, I saw myself confronted with having to make choices in ways so unmistakable that it would sometimes scare me to death. Thanks to HIS guidance, though, I ultimately chose right. The step towards evil is a terrifyingly short one and what's more much too easy, whereas (re)turning to God and sustaining your position there turns out to be rather challenging and yet so much more rewarding in the end. - In that sense, the next time, you encounter an individual which seems to be "off", they probably are, even though, not as a result of having no soul but rather because their souls have become obscured by their repeatedly conscious choice to turn away from the Divine Light and so been handed over to Satan. My urgent advice to you: Run both as fast and far away as you possibly can for such beings will more than likely try to drag you into that eternal darkness on closer contact. Sadly, our world is filled with plenty of false images, deadly traps and last but not least, with endless temptations of which most are not even obvious at first sight. And yes, you may definitely call them demons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#