Skip to main content

It's A Sin

It's A Sin - I considered myself a devote Catholic until the age of 15. No, I did not just stop because my peers were putting pressure on me as far as dropping that "weird mindset" after all or because my parents had turned into atheists. No, it was nothing like that. The actual reason that stopped me from going to mass for good was rather shockingly a completely church intern one. That day, our class had gone back to confession, and as usual I just dreaded my turn less for the potential burdens of sins I might have needed absolution for but because I had been experiencing most awkward incidents on multiple occasions before. In the end, I walked in anyway and boom, I was about to face my worst episode yet to come. At first, the priest was asking me rather casual and non- defining questions which I thought were all goofy and dumb. Anyway, round one was over in a heartbeat, and now it would really get weird and downright obscene. That psychopath had the audacity to reprimand me for possibly not having "honored" my parents sufficiently enough (4th Commandment), even though I strictly denied any guilt. "Did you steal anything?", he went on asking about the 7th Commandment. "Say what?", I replied, my heart in my throat. He cooly repeated his brazen question, and I said, "No, of course not" whereupon that jackass seriously suggested that I really dig deeper for there just had to be at least a couple of sins that I had committed since the previous time. He quickly grew impatient and opted to proceed on to the 6th Commandment inquiring if I had had any impure thoughts or even worse put those into action yet. I truthfully answered no. What was it his business anyway, I thought to myself? Well, to cut a long (and utterly stupid) story short, I was ultimately punished with a list of penance as long as a roll of toilet paper which forced me to kneel for about 20 minutes like some sort of Abel convict. Holy cow is right! Not only did I make myself the class mockery of the week that day, but I definitely grew exceedingly frustrated and bitter. Nevertheless, I decided to give it one final attempt and sought advice with one of the Grandes of that church just to overwhelm that poor Padre beyond anything, I guess. What a sweet and wise centenarian, and yet, he was just not able to ease my pain. For a change, it was I who now bombarded a clergy man with tons of questions, and he at least made a serious effort to answer them. In fact, he answered them all, but in essence, he could not explain to me why the heck it was okay to accuse me of the most immoral indecencies when I was actually not guilty at all, at least not yet. - Whatever, I suppose, I needed to find the answer to my own question myself. Priests like that jerk back then do that crap because they are sexually perverted and incredibly couthless on top. Sadly, that man is/ was no exception but rather the standard. Quite frankly, I am not all too surprised anymore because a life supposedly lived in strict celibacy can lastly only result in such mutations, right? What normal man - women are definitely different in that sense - with a sex- drive which is at least average can in all seriousness keep up with such idiocy? Exactly, and that is were all those immoral and disgusting derivants come into play such as sexually abusing altar boys or engaging in sickeningly abnormal behaviors with animals or multiple partners. Roman Catholic priests should finally be allowed to marry and entertain sexual relations just like any other male for this is the most natural thing in the world. The celibacy lie, though just seems to be the tip of the hypocritical iceberg. Are you already catching my drift here? Wherever deceit and lies build the foundation of such a paramount institution like church, its advancement cannot but augur ill in the long run. The intention per se will always act as the pivotal indicator for the outcome of the action following it to be either positive or negative. - To be continued.

Comments

  1. I totally agree that a priest should be allowed to get married,. After all, a priest is a human being . I don't believe that any religion has a right to take away the nature of a human being. However, I don't think that would resolve the issue of a persons brain chemistry. If the brain is depraved it does not matter what vocation you choose. In fact some choose to join the priesthood to hide their need to rape and defile the innocent. Recently the media has exposed the sick monsters that exist in the priesthood giving the innocent that once felt like what happened to them was their fault. A long time ago you could not say one bad word about a priest. This would be a sin and you would be told not to lie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#