Skip to main content

A Square Peg In A Round Hole (I)

A Square Peg In A Round Hole (I) - Hello everyone! - How much this idiomatic expression has been resounding with me all through my life, you just would not believe, but in fact, it is not about me here at all. - As sensitively, controversially but still politically correctly as this major issue currently presents itself on a global stage, it primarily needs to be discussed factually rather than emotionally. I am talking about all those sickeningly overbearing and relentlessly tireless efforts put into the process of globalization and unification, particularly on a migrational level. We can't help being honest after all and need to stop sweeping it all under the rug of ignorance pretending and hoping that matters will eventually resolve and work out one way or another because they simply won't. It is time to finally come to terms with this being nothing but smoke and mirrors and possibly a truly ecotopian illusion at best. This problem specially applies to religiously fused areas all over the planet where there has reportedly been occurring discordance, controversy, injustice, etc. Those sorts of incidents, clashes and confrontations have not just happened once or twice but rather repeatedly and quite evidently all too incessantly. Did you know that man has ignited and fought more wars out of religious motives than any other reasons? Well, in all honesty, this piece of news certainly does not come surprisingly, though. In my mind, the fundamental equation itself is a fairly easy but an equally extreme one. Any religion that just can't or for whatever reason won't show the intent to peacefully coexist along with others needs to be irreversibly ostracized from the rest, end of discussion. You would think that after thousands of years, mankind has learnt to live in freedom and harmony, but from a rather self- explanatory point of view, this was just the first of many bubbles proven to have burst. In fact, most religions have managed this step sufficiently enough as to at least tolerate each other more or less non- confrontationally and with the due respect for "live and let living". The exception here are clearly all those religious fanatics, extremists and radicals among their own confessions. Just a few weeks ago, I was watching a rather shocking and definitely eye- opening documentary about the Muslim situation in the United Kingdom. Honestly, I started choking as I was closely listening to the results of a public survey among the Muslim population which has grown considerably within the last few years. Alright, according to that poll, every third male of Islamic faith rates Sharia Law as completely acceptable either living by it already or considering doing so in the foreseeable future. When asked about the submissive social status of their females, almost all insisted on changing nothing about it, no matter what. As far as extremists sacrificing themselves as suicide attackers, every fourth Muslim male welcomed their mission as honorable and thus okay. The question about potentially policing themselves by strictly employing  their own was overwhelmingly answered positively. Okay folks, have you been paying attention enough to spot one rather striking imbalance here? Right, not one single Muslim woman took part in that survey for the all too simple reason which is they have no rights whatsoever. Alright, and this is exactly the point where I start having a huge problem, especially when it comes to integrating that species of religious radicals into our western societies. I feel I need to elucidate the fact that I actually grew up surrounded by that incredibly blatant Turkish chauvinism which was eventually written all over my hometown. Back in the 1980s, I already thought of this to be absolutely unacceptable but kept minding my own business like most of us. However, one day I was approached at a bar and outright told to go home, get me a husband and a few babies. That day the tide began to turn for me, and essentially it has not stopped calming down again ever since as those encounters kept reoccurring numerous times ultimately becoming even more straightforwardly presumptuous. You see, as a female born and raised in the heart of Europe, I just have an immense issue with such a nasty and derogatory conduct, and I am pretty sure that I'm now lending my voice to countless girls and women. It is my true belief that any religion that treats their girls and women like second- class garbage should not be allowed to even set foot on gender- emancipated soil to begin with! Back then, and I'm talking 25- 30 years ago, I could already see how our open- minded and so naively welcoming societies were piece by piece subtly manipulated into accepting that it was okay to be occasionally stared at rather despicably, verbally "confronted" by Turkish males and put in our places, so to speak. Guess what, now I am witnessing the extension of that just in a much more overtly aggressive and de- facto grin- and- bear- it mode than ever before. Now that millions of refugees, most of whom are by the way young, strong and healthy males perfectly fit for duty, have recklessly been pushing deep into Europe swamping and overwhelming our little nations and clearly outnumbering our police and military, my doubts and fears are not just being reaffirmed but multiplying rather dramatically. The hunting season is now officially open on basically all of our freely roaming, emancipated and independent girls and women. May God help us!- More next week.          

Comments

  1. I'm in favor of equality for women. Women should be soft and feminine on the outside as well as strong on the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#