Skip to main content

Walking A Fine Line

Walking A Fine Line - Even though I was born in the zodiac of Aries, I'm neither a daredevil nor a risk taker, but I usually weight the pros and cons of getting physically involved with potential harm.
I'm actually over- cautious as I would not want to lose my life in a careless or thoughtless act of stupidity. Not once have I read or heard that the boundaries are clearly marked for all of us in the angelic realm. Supposedly we all feel and know where these boundaries are and that we should not overstep these if we wish to stay safe. Let's say you want to go on a highway and you feel like going a little faster than the speed limit allows. No problem, you can speed up, but you see, this is exactly where the crux lies. There's not really that much of negotiation room as your guardian angels will only protect you up to a certain speed and that's it. Many times I've felt the difference between safety and jeopardizing myself although I'm usually not a super racer. So far I've been in one actual car accident and in several almost harmful incidents, and it was always afterwards that I came to understand that again I had not walked the fine line too well but luckily somehow dodged the bullet. This post is not about me per se but should give you an idea where I'm audaciously trying to get to here. What actually got me to write about the topic of taking risks responsibly was the tragic and senseless death of one seasoned Cirque de Soleil member last Sunday. This inexplicably saddened me that much that my mind has not yet been able to let go of it. So, please bear with me because I'm clearly geared to ramble this week. Anyway, that 31- year old woman was well trained and doubtlessly knew her routine better than anything else, and yet she plunged to her death because a wire had snapped. I'm certain that she knew where her personal boundaries were, but still she must have missed one major fact which makes it all even sadder. As a mother of two small children, she must have known deep inside that it just wasn't right anymore to keep risking her life. Isn't motherhood another natural boundary which in a quite self- explanatory way sets the instinctive tone for safety to be put on top of your list? That does not by any means imply that life is over with offspring on their way. Just weigh your options as far as putting yourself into harm's ways. I do think that having kids means avoiding any extreme and dangerous situations. Take female soldiers with kids for instance. How irresponsible is it to still pursue what a mother is never supposed to do which is staying away from her children and fighting in wars that may quite realistically cost her her life in an absolutely selfish manner. I may sound overly conservative, but a mother's responsibility should always and primarily remain to be there for her kids. As useless and dumb as wars are in general, we have got used to losing sons, brothers, husbands, fathers, etc. Females though, should no longer be recruited once they bear children as it's definitely harder to cope with the loss of a mother than a father. - One way or another, we are always taken care of by our guardian angels even when we die and cross over. Ironically, lots of times people lose their lives doing nothing wrong really except for being in the wrong places at the right time perhaps. However, it's just very unfortunate if a female gets killed because she decided to keep chasing after her dreams and passions and instead sacrifice her motherhood for fame and fortune. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#