Skip to main content
Untouchable Kids  Everything here revolves around kids. At first sight there is seemingly nothing wrong at all with this picture, and someone like me coming to this country as the new kid on the block might wonder what it is like in reality. I had absolutely no clue whatsoever until that day back in summer of 2006. My husband and I had been out all day shopping at various places.
As we got to a local Ocean Job Lots store, I witnessed the following incident. A child maybe five or six started to throw a massive temper tantrum and subsequently ended up rolling on the floor and kicking the crap out of ... well nothing. The whole staff were on their toes, but weirdly enough not one person raised their voice or attempted to intervene. Okay, I thought to myself, where on earth is the mother to that spoilt rotten brat? I spotted her standing a few feet behind her seizure- fit child almost as if she was trying to remain unnoticed. I addressed that young and visibly over- whelmed mum asking her to do something to stop that maniac screaming. You believe this, she asked that little pest to follow her outside not even daring to touch her! I turned to my husband in absolute disbelief. "Why is she not just grabbing this freaking mini terrorist and dragging her out the store?" -
"Oh no!", he shook his head. "You cannot do this here." - "Say what?" I inquired fairly irritatedly. "Here you go to jail if you grab and spank your child publicly." - "Is that right?" I couldn't help turning cynical. "Yeah, nothing like that. Kids have all the rights in the world here, and this you'd better accept right away." I could tell that he was being cynical now as well, but as I was eventually figuring out myself within the next couple of years, he was absolutely right. In this country children are pampered, raised with kids' gloves and spoilt like royalties. Just incredible! One can definitely overdo it, but what is practiced here is clearly overdue for a change. In Europe we love our kids a lot too- to pieces or to death I'd like to question but anyways enough to claim that there is in fact nothing more precious than our sweet off- spring. But - and that is the major difference to here- we do touch or should I say grab our kids if they disobey, and yes we do spank them if necessary. And you know what, the occasional smack on the rear end does not really hurt or psychologically scar anyone for life. Just on the contrary, I'd like to state that European kids are way less spoilt than their American peers. Down the road those kids are generally fitter for life with all its highs and lows and further more less likely in need of mind altering substances, shrinks or other crutches.
However by being raised as idolized untouchables, unfortunately lots and lots of kids will never learn to apply the right set of tools in life to determine who they truly are. People, please lift your children off those stupid pedestals and rip them out of this unnatural vacuum. What you do with your child or children should be your very own and private business and by no means threatened by third parties such as child protection, psychologists, police or court -of course, only as long as you don't intentionally harm or abuse anyone. Kids, as has been proven time and time again, do need clear boundaries, clever guidance and plenty of love. The so- called Laissez- Faire style has repeatedly failed in other parts of the world. It is about time that the news made the round here too at last.
Get back to me, and let me know what you think about this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#