Skip to main content

You Have IT Or You Don't (I)

You Have IT Or You Don't (I) - Happy New Year everyone! I truly hope to find the majority of you in good spirits about the start of another exciting year and for your 2019 resolutions not to be getting in your way just yet but going strong still. - You have it, or you don't have it. In fact, fairly simple if you think about it. Certain things can never be learnt, given, taken over, implemented, purchased or acquired otherwise. The reason being, whatever you may want to call it, those are clearly gifts, add- ons or just useful extras. I am talking about abstract values, characteristics or rather features such as common sense, charisma or intelligence, just to name a few. Such as others are very well tangible as they are usually expressed in action one way or another but just not anything we could randomly decide to make our own at will. In the following, let's try and shed some light on the being of common sense. "A delicate plant that doesn't grow in everyone's yard", I came across quite a while ago already, and whenever it pops up somewhere, I just can't help chuckling because this is indeed a very fitting way of comparison. Let's face it, we are either born with common sense or not. There's definitely no chance of bartering, begging or even pretending. We can't get around it and fall for the illusion of possibly developing it after all. Yes, inarguably the degree of it only is what ultimately makes me appear different from you and vice versa provided, of course, we both have common sense. So, let me repeat this: If I don't possess it, absolutely nothing in the world will get me that at a later point in life. Alright, since we have finally straightened out that myth and more or less busted it at the same time, let's go in depth for the sake of elucidating the major differences between owning and not owning it. Definitely considering common sense a divine gift which was given to me at an average level but still, I feel that I need to change my outlook with regard to the kind of folks that just keeps getting trapped in avoidable situations because, after all, that one special plant just can't be found in their yards. Somehow I am beginning to realize that it is rather compassion than stupid mocking that fits the bill here. For instance, just the other day as I was listening to a news segment, reporting about an UBER driver who had finally been arraigned in court and found guilty of having murdered several passengers, I almost instantly blurted out my disgust - no, not with the killer but with the victims' lack of common sense. "Who in their right mind trusts a stranger working for an unregulated cab service like that one?", I topped it off even. Okay, in the meantime a few days have gone by, and I seem to not just have mellowed out over that issue but altered my approach altogether. In all fairness, how is anyone without common sense supposed to distinguish between what is commonly recommendable and safe and what is absolutely not? Don't get me wrong when I seem to be detecting a link between naivety and the lack of common sense. Agreeably to some extent, we are all naiv and trust at some point. However, it looks as if in most cases where the internal alarm bells fail to go off that that void of missing common sense is all too often filled with an incredible amount of unconditional blind trust in everything and everyone. - I would certainly never seriously suggest a curfew for those cities in Germany, France, England, as well as other European countries that have reportedly been infiltrated by young male immigrants in order to spare females from being targeted and assaulted sexually. I just can't stop shaking my head in disbelief, though, thinking that there are still parents that allow their children to keep roaming the streets especially after dark. It just doesn't make sense to me, but then without common sense there is absolutely no need to scream blue murder. Right or wrong? - Another example: Why do we quite frequently hear about so- called freak accidents which would actually be easily preventable to begin with? Well, as a firm believer in the concept of rebirth and reincarnation I mainly deem it to be a matter of Karmic balancing whether we are equipped with that special tool called common sense or not. It is really that simple regardless of the fact that Karma's subliminal call for correction usually remains out of our reach.             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#