Skip to main content

Freedom Of Speech

Freedom Of Speech - Hi everyone! - Unbelievably, my right of free speech was recently infringed by Facebook again. Therefore, I consider this incident to be of presently top priority with regard to my latest blog series about The New World Order. The latter one will be continued next week, even though this week's post actually happens to blend in just perfectly well. Alright then, the first time this happened, it was all over a fat man's photographic depiction which hundreds of folks had already commented on previously. What a ridiculous case of double standard to temporarily block me from accessing my account all because of a truly humoristic image showing an obese but otherwise jolly looking fellow who was supposedly posing in the nude, but thanks to his long fat stomach managed to entirely conceal his private parts. For Christ's sake, this here is THE land of the overweight, fat and morbidly obese! Facebook had seriously pulled my share of a frankly hilarious and harmless picture which clearly lacked any obscene, sexually explicit, much less graphic visual whatsoever. How hypocritically prude and ridiculous! Anyway, I was ultimately given no choice at all but needed to back down by acknowledging both Facebook's policy and their general standards of moral and ethnic understanding. Only then I was given permission to log back in after several hours of disciplinary silence. Well, this time, I turned my phone on waiting for FB and Messenger to open as I do every morning only to find out that I had suddenly been ostracized all over again. Was I initially requested to just log back on, I should learn rather quickly what sort of obstacle parkour was actually ahead of me. Facebook very well immediately informed me about the reason why they had blocked me for the time being and even pointed out the culprit post which had got me into hot water in the first place. I was rather floored to recognize that German comment of mine which I had just left twelve hours prior concerning some political article on a German's FB page which had freely been shared several times until then. Without wanting to get into details about the nature of that matter, let me at least reveal to you that I was strongly criticizing the Establishment and with it the social outcome of all that present mess across Europe and particularly in Germany. From that, I am assuming, some watchful eye either here or there must have notified FB about the inappropriate content of my comment as being verbally abusive which then led to it being removed and me being slapped around and reprimanded like some dumb disobedient first- grader. Taking into consideration the impressively large number of responds still trickling in - mind you, all in German - which are by no means any less aggressive, explicitly critical or vulgar, I suspect that the plug was not necessarily pulled by anyone over there but rather by some vigilant Facebook cop here on this side of the world. You may be familiar with the existence of so- called watchdogs that work in an extensive national surveillance system where basically each single in- and outgoing phone call and text is scanned for sensitive keywords and if required also instantly translated. In this sense, greetings from Big Brother watching our all moves like a hawk, no matter how insignificant or trivial. Well, to be honest, I have an issue with that. For one, the grounds I am treading on are fairly slippery just once more as a direct result of this pathetic game of double morals. Had I instead tooted into the liberals' horn - regardless of my whereabouts at that point - and perhaps even attacked their nemesis, which simply includes any party towards or at the opposite end of the political spectrum, I bet you a thousand dollar that nothing like that would ever have occurred. I find that especially America loves bringing up the subject of Right of Free Speech downright to a nauseating point. However, if I am not granted the right to freely express what is on my mind, what's the use or rather the point of constantly reiterating just that? This must hence imply that only as long as I go conform with the mainstream liberal mindset concepts, I am indeed free to exercise the First Amendment without much anticipated infringement down the line. Quite contrarily, though, if I dare speak or even worse write more or less against the common grain, I actually run the risk of being cut off and scolded like back in school. Sorry, but it's just not right to operate on a double standard level like that! To make matters worse, here's the icing on the cake. There are no two- way communication lines with Facebook! Yes, you may very well make use of your right to report any active user to the FB police in a witch- hunt like manner any time you wish, but other than that ugaz as you are all on your own. I simply can't help feeling that Facebook prefers to remain pretty much as untouchable and unapproachable as the Democratic principles that stand behind it. In this regard, my friends, long live the repeatedly cheered on Freedom Of Speech here and elsewhere!              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#