Skip to main content
Welcome back to my blog! It is time again to tackle another topic for this week, and although it still turns my stomach and sometimes gives me the hives even, I feel I should talk about the rapidly increasing decay of the English language which I truly love the way I was taught it in school and at university. Alright, buckle up and enjoy the ride into a world of linguistic illiteracy of unprecedented dimension. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say, especially here in this country the incorrect daily use of the English language has clearly reached a seven or AN eight. Just listen to this: If he would have went there, they would have told him that they ain't got nothing for nobody no matter how much more bad things would have been. Are you freaking kidding me? Serious, what the heck is wrong with you guys? Have you ever GONE to school and learned your own language English?- Listen, if I had ever produced anything like this in all those years of my language training, I would most likely have been expelled from school and ultimately banned from university. If this is English, I would like the thousands of dollars of tuition and boarding fees returned to my father who supported me all those years so I could become a language teacher. She don't now if he is aloud to go to there house do to that restraining order. Really? Give me a break! The only thing I can say here is OMG!
No doubt, every living language undergoes constant changes. However, what has become manifest in the English speaking world, specifically here on this side of the world is no longer just a natural change but definitely a dramatic downhill slide with unstoppable and irreversible consequences. And to all those out there who think this is quite cool to mutilate language like this, let me tell you, it is actually a shame and by no means funny or cool at all. Why on earth are grammar rules bent and violated so badly that the rest of the world is literally struggling to let their guard down and assimilate to such a low level of language use? Nobody else is using grammar, syntax and semantics so poorly as Americans generally do, so why is it that people here are still holding on to being ridiculed and disrespected? Since when, I am asking you, is it appropriate to use second (imperfect) instead of third (past participle) forms when talking in Present, Past Tense or Conditionals?
And believe me, I am not pointing at immigrants and not yet language fit kids but at grown- ups born and raised here. I have drank, You have spoke, He has rode ..., etc. does not just sound awful but is totally wrong! For God's sake! Where were you guys? Certainly not in school, that's for sure. Such an easy language compared to other tongues, and yet language bugs such as she don't, they was, we was, etc. are stubbornly held onto for dear life. What's accelerating this decay even more are all those stupid but seemingly handy abbreviations that are finding more and more acceptance in the English language. Let me tell you, absolutely unreal! I am planning on writing about this aggravating phenomenon some other time as it deserves to be looked into more thoroughly.
Concluding, let me say this one thing, man doesn't have any other medium but language to share with one another and should therefore practice it respectfully and reasonably correctly, so that everybody gets the drift and is included. Let's get back to speaking and writing properly here and elsewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Follow The Stars (II)

Follow The Stars (II)   - Over the years I've done quite a few astrological sessions, and I've got to say, the majority had come into that clearly anticipating some fortune telling or rather future- perspective oriented readings but ultimately turned out to be genuinely reconciled and highly grateful for what they had got instead. Thank God, only a handful and thus a ridiculously marginal percentage has turned away, obviously too frustrated or bored with my request to stick with me for the purpose of being taught the basics of their own natal charts, so they could at any later point in time fully relate to the entire matter and recall the details. Those few individuals, though quite likely never had the intention nor the serious interest to truly learn about themselves to begin with and as a result wasted both my time and theirs. Astrology is definitely not some kind of shallow party gag or THE tool of accurate fortune- telling but a renowned and insightful science which hasn&#