Skip to main content

MY E- BOOKS

MY E- BOOKS - Hi everyone! Today I would like to briefly take the opportunity and once more introduce all the e- books that I have written so far in English. As a non- native of this language, I have given it my very best to present them as authentically English as possible. What's more, I have  quite intentionally opted for diverse themes and genres, if you will, to ultimately aim for multiple target groups.

While 50 VISUAL REFLECTIONS is a loose compilation of 50 computerized images and related thoughts, SEX&SALAD, as the title unmistakably suggests, is primarily about sex (and clearly more prevalent than salad, for sure - LOL). A Life In 8 Days, on the other hand, is through and through spiritual, whereas the trilogy PURE OBSESSION depicts life and lust based on a past incarnation in France. In stark contrast, KRUZI "KAPUZI" KAFUZI was written for young readers only. Last but not least, 14 DAYS WITH BRANDY reflects on our two- week ownership of a sweet but troubled pooch which we found at the shelter. 

Kindly go to Amazon. Com and check out all my more than reasonably priced e-books under the pseudonym NIKA LEANDRA. I would absolutely appreciate you reading and recommending them, should they find your approval. Thank you for your support! - As far as my blog is concerned, I'm afraid, I will have to pause for a good while due to the temporarily overwhelming workload in other fields. Nevertheless, I shall try and get back to providing you with new material sooner than later as I truly hope. 

Yours sincerely,

M.M. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS

NIKA LEANDRA'S BOOKS Hello everyone! - Today I would like to use a couple of minutes of your time to promote a multitude of e- books which can all be found at very reasonable prices on Amazon. Com under my pen name, NIKA LEANDRA . By now, I have written all kinds of different stories both in English and German. Currently, I am about to finish just another novel in German which should hit the market by April of this year.  Over the last few years I have been publishing hundreds and hundreds of blog entries in English as well as in German on a rather regular base all of which I have selflessly offered at no charge to you.  Now I am reaching out to you, my estimated readers, specifically asking for active YOUR help. Please, start supporting me by acquiring, reading and recommending my works so my career as a book author may finally take off.  Thanks, and God bless you all! Yours sincerely, M. M. 

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)

Seelenpartner, Zwillingsseelen, ... Alles Aus Einer Einzigen Seele (II)   - Die Dauer unserer Zusammenkünfte mit anderen Seelen mag von einigen Minuten bis hin zu einer Stunde, einem Tag, einer Dekade oder sogar darüber hinaus variieren. Das zeichnet uns grundsätzlich alle aus. Beziehungen lassen sich niemals zeitlich messen sondern vielmehr in geteilten wie gegenseitig beigebrachten Lebenslektionen und kommen durchaus auch zwischen Seelengefährten, Zwillings- und rein theoretisch auch unter Parallelseelen vor. Letztere aber treffen recht unwahrscheinlich zur selben Zeit zusammen. - Lasst mich zuerst auf das Konzept der Zwillingsseelen, Zwillingsflammen oder auch Zwillingsstrahlen eingehen. Kurz zusammengefasst, handelt es sich hierbei um zwei Hälften EIN und DERSELBEN Seele, die zu Anbeginn der Zeit in absolut harmonischer Koexistenz lebten. Selbst als wir uns als Seelen von DER Quelle an sich abspalteten, um uns letztendlich zu individualisieren, waren wir unverändert eins. Jede Seel

Life "Light" (I)

Life "Light" (I)  - Sorry, but with our soft shop opening last week, not to mention all the preparation beforehand, of course, I simply lost track of time as far as continuously blogging on a weekly base. -Okay, I am not going to lie, I am still just as much guilty of the common consumer's blind devotion to "light" food items as most health- nuts, but at least, I can say that I have repeatedly given that sore subject a truly critical and profound thought, so much in fact that it has meanwhile begun to bother the Pe- Jesus out of me. Out of that whacky diet hype of trying to strictly keep the suggested daily calorie intake within reasonable boundaries, it was just a matter of time for me to also join that large community of brainwashed worshippers of light foods. This dates back to the mid- 80s with the very first product of that kind made available in little sleepy Austria - which was no other than Diet Coke or "Coke Light" as we still up to this day c